Lunes, Mayo 13, 2013

Brekky with Friends

 It is always a good morning in Serendra a rendezvous for satiation and indulgence. Typical scene around would be residents with their dogs for an early morning walk and tourists or business people having to dine together for a business meeting, and us who just wants to hang around and have a hearty breakfast.

The Breakfast Scene
Perfect morning with friends, the air was fresh and cold and everything seemed peaceful.
My coffee to start my day.
I always want to have a sip of coffee any time of the day. Maybe because I am so like my dad who enjoys his day reading books while having coffee. 
My favorite breakfast as always, bacon strips and runny sunny side up! My dad always cooks my breakfast,  I would never forget his mantra about breakfast as the most important meal of the day to keep you attentive and smart. From the word itself breakfast meaning to break the long fast you've been into the whole night.



Conti's Bakeshop & RestaurantSerendra

1C-17 SerendraMcKinley ParkwayFort Bonifacio, Taguig(02) 856-2352

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento