Linggo, Setyembre 7, 2014

Outdoor Theatre, coldstone and food

Just literally came out  from supposed hiatus turned boring hibernation that I couldn't even remember the last time the idea of going out had gotten me so terribly excited. Indeed, i missed being surrounded by artsy cafes, bargains in quaint boutiques and the feeling of carefree exploring.
Hove into view was the big theatre screen free for everybody, an outdoor movie with my bestest friend.

Carte Blanche, I said to myself and once again I'm back to my appealing life, staying at home in front of  the laptop forgetting my beloved books was the daftest thing I've ever done in my life.
 Another thing to be happy about, coldstone icecream,,, its the hottest and latest icecream craze.
 What I miss the most, my smile
COLDSTONE


eating with one of my best friends, perfect way to while away my time
XOXO

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento