Martes, Setyembre 15, 2015

El Chupacabra @ Makati Avenue

Rip roaring night and reckless socializing with all the wrong people. (Insert smiley) It was fun hopping from one bar to another having a night full of laughter and atavistic talks with my BI friends-best influence. 
My guy friend decided to treat us and he brought us to El Chupacabra, Makati Ave. The place serves Mexican food, his favorite no doubt. Inside, it was dim lighted and it had the atmosphere like of a secret underground pub in a country that bans alcohol.

I didn't wanna drink, 'cos I'd be eating. But since my friends are pushing me I felt obliged to append. 
I ordered a glass of Baileys haha. Probably the sweetest mix I've had and didn't even taste any hint of alcohol. 
This Mexican Cantina is famous for their burritos and street tacos. Avcorz! 
Our spread, with candle light effect. 
All the good stuff. Pretty worth the price. 
So Mexican. Chupacabra when translated means 'goat sucker'. The name came from a legendary cryptid, rumored to inhabit parts of Americas. Why the place is named after it? I know nothing about.
Being with my funny friends is like being free from stress and work curtailing my social life. 
Their interesting bar drinks and cocktails one can heat up. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento