Miyerkules, Agosto 8, 2012

New Orleans and Claw Daddy's

Thursday night afterwork, and it wasn't even planned but as all can see in this picture we were both wearing yellow shirt.We were rumbling around MOA, trying to find the best cozy place to eat at when we saw New Orleans. It has the best relaxed spot so we decided to get in. Upon reading their menu, confusion arouse only to find out that the restaurant is not really New Orleans. It's Claw Daddy's with claw daddy's menu but was set up in a style same as new orleans. We asked the servers and they informed us that in about a week they would start running New Orleans but as of that moment they will only serve what's in claw daddy's menu.

Right, red wine should be paired with red meat, and in my dining case...who cares. I want a glass of red wine even if white meat was to be served.


I've always preferred sweet red wines, but since they have none, i chose what the Captain waiter suggested to be the best choice. It's rough and dry and as per its alcohol content, I didn't bother to know but it made me a little dizzy.

look, smell and taste are the basic to wine tasting.

Weird. I've asked for ice cubes to be put on my wine to lessen the bitter taste. The initial taste attack has got me into wine puzzle: alcohol content, tannin levels, acidity and residual sugar. And so I was not able to discern the wine's natural appeal.  And whatsoever, I regret I never listened to whatever my professor in wine tasting has taught us.

Some of the most common red wines that you are likely to encounter are: Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Zinfandel, Cabernet Franc, Chianti, Barolo, Barberesco, Petite Sirah, Syrah, Shiraz, Sangiovese, Malbec, Tempranillo, Grenache, Bordeaux, and Côtes du Rhône. 

Oysters Rockefeller

Grilled Salmon

Ultimate Southern Fried Chicken

My Friend with her gorgeous smile
She prefers shakes than alcohol


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento