Huwebes, Agosto 9, 2012

Buon Apetito @ Italiannis

Great Food. Great Wine. Great Company
Italianni's Restaurant has been one of my personal favorite when it comes to pasta cravings. But really, contrary to what first class restaurants advertise, guests are not always treated exceptionally. Especially when the unsmiling servers are being too lousy or perhaps just in a bad weather moody day,  plus the fact that some Filipinos are really prejudiced. But don't let them ruin your day, just smile and show them what fine etiquette is.

Every meal is started with a free welcome focaccia bread served with olive oil and balsamic vinegar

 Everything is cheesy and extra cheesy
Made with their Asiago and Parmesan cream sauce
I always want to begin my meal with a coffee drink, be it hot cold or shake, it always refreshes my day


With the two of my best companions
Quattro Staggioni
Four flavored pizza, pepperoni, mushroom and artichokes, shrimp with black olives and four cheeses topped with arugula 595.00
I was with my friend Pearl, this time, we both ordered  the same heavy meal and a pizza. 
Sorry I've forgot the name :)

Herb Roast Chicken
Roasted half chicken with Italian herbs, Italian style gravy, sauteed vegetables and a choice of garlic rice or mashed potato

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento