Miyerkules, Hunyo 19, 2013

Pancake House

Be it breakfast, lunch or dinner I won't get tired of Pancake House

My bestie Maan decided to treat me for lunch at Market Market.
She missed me so much and I got appaled by her comment that I was getting too skinny. So I cajoled her to treat me for lunch :P
Rice Pilaf with Grilled Chicken. Their rice pilaf was too moist :(
Pancake with mango
Plus my trademark hot coffee at noon
With my beautiful smile

Bacon and Egg with Toast is my favorite morning breakfast. And since I'm a working girl, I had nooo time to prepare for my meals. And the only place I know that delivers my choice of breakfast is Pancake House
And the best Blueberry Pancake oozing with exquisite blueberry plus my favorite lunch, Roasted Beef with gravy the meat is tender and flavorful you won't suppress a bite.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento