Huwebes, Hulyo 4, 2013

Eduvigis with Daddy

When I was younger, my dad would sometimes take a halt from cooking and take me and my mom to Hacienda Inn for dinner. I have loved that place since I was just a kid. They serve good food and offer a superb dining experience at night, the place actually turns from an ordinary restaurant in the morning to a hotel-like dinner place during the night with live bands, dim light and professional service. But that was over a decade ago, the last time I went to Lucena, hacienda inn doesn't hold night banquet anymore. Instead, my dad took me to Eduvigis which according to him is a cool place where local people hang out and eat.

Outside the resto were tables set up for people who wants to smoke and inhale the smoke coming from others cigarette. There was a band performance that night so the outside of the resto looked like a typical bar for people who wants to drink.
I preferred it inside than to smell of smoke outside. I ordered cheese quesadilla and tacos. The garlic mayo was awesome but the quesadilla tasted bland and cold.

Chicken cordon bleu was perfect even the sauce was very savory

Me and my Dad 
Wow, the cake looked so nice but when I started to eat it it was like eating a soft stone lol I didn't even bother to caffeinate instead I ordered a refreshment that was served with a dead mosquito in it. :(

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento