Linggo, Abril 6, 2014

Cheese Steak with my favorite mortals

Ahhhh, how I craze and crave for greasy foods loaded with cheese. Cheese steak is an american diner just along Amorsolo that we often visit for a snack. 

Hoagie, i love you so much. Every bite gets me high I could finish a whole of this, but it's better to share since the price is too lofty

Their sweet barbecue flavored version of Chicken Buffalo Wings

chatting with my bestfriends
hey, take a willowy snapshot of me with my food wearing my comfy dress pambahay
hmmmmm coffee in the afternoon. More strong than Select's caramel macchiato 
Hating Kapatid :)
In my present life, I truly miss my besties, the food adventures and last minute getaways. True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but not in heart.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento