Linggo, Hunyo 21, 2015

Awesome Dinner at Nodasho Little Tokyo

I am just so lucky I am surrounded by a coterie of awesome friends who love to eat! And just recently my bestie requested an informal tête-à-tête with me while devouring and feasting on Japanese dishes. And where can one find the best and the most authentic Japanese food in town better than Little Tokyo?
We chose to dine at Nodasho, located in the court yard of Little Tokyo across Hana and Kagura.
You'll have the instant Japanese feel once you enter the courtyard. A lot of Japanese expats and tourists come here to dine. Nodasho is owned by the father of Executive Chef Masahiro Mizumoto.
The chef that I saw looks ancient and skilled, it would be better if they can show how they prepare the sushi with mastery live in view of the diners.
We both love Japanese food, it's full of artistry and preparing it requires certain skill. Some Japanese dishes even could only be prepared by licensed chefs trained for years.

My Japanese friends swear by the authenticity of the food in Nodasho!
I love the feeling of eating on fine plates with fancy oriental designs, quite remarkable!
We wanted to try their sake but they only offer it in bottles. Even if the dinner was on her since she demanded for my precious time (hahaha) I didn't want her to spend too much so we decided we'll try it some other time.
House water for free
The best spicy tuna maki I've ever had in my entire life! That sweet smelling japanese rice with tuna, nori and a crunchy something inside...it was the taste of heaven on earth.
I had Shoyu Ramen, soy based noodle which is my favorite while my friend had Soba with bigger and thicker noddles.
Busy server giving the kids some Japanese candy treats.
Okonomiyaki is a Japanese savoury pancake containing a variety of ingredients. The name is derived from the word okonomi, meaning "what you like" or "what you want", and yaki meaning "grilled" or "cooked".
My bestie calls it Japanese pizza and she almost had all of it! BTW there are Japanese mini groceries around the area and inside the courtyard, I bought Japanese mayo which totally can be paired with every fried dishes and salad.
Authentic Takuyaki which I failed to have. I must be back here the soonest.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento