Huwebes, Hunyo 4, 2015

Angkor King Size Tobacco and Waitrose products in Siem Reap


UK Grocer Waitrose has finally come to Siem Reap. Waitrose is known for their high-end and expensive groceries but also offer a more affordable line of Waitrose-branded items. 
They say that if you smoke a cigarette and it tastes like shit, it's probably fake. Fake contains more tar, nicotine, carbon monoxide and are likely to contain higher levels of cancer-causing carcinogens than original cigarettes. Some of the top imported brands are illegally copied using the worst tobacco they can find, but with excellent packaging which is hard to detect. Anyways, I couldn't tell because I don't smoke. 
Cambodian smokers prefer strength and smooth taste, and smoking is ridiculously cheap in Cambodia so I don't know if their local smokes are fake or a quality. So when I accidentally found a mini grocery near Pub Street with Waitrose products, I scanned the shelves for premium cigars 'cos I know they surely sell quality products. And I found Angkor King Size I bought for my dad. Whenever I give something to my dad, he just keeps and rarely use it. This time my gift didn't fail me, I was glad he found the sophisticated smoke exquisite which according to him tasted like tobacco not smoke!
Waitrose products are also all over Lucky Supermarket...tea, coffee, packet soups, sauces, baking paraphernalia, and Dutch biscuits.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento