Linggo, Hunyo 28, 2015

Parmigiano Pizzeria Ristorante

We still had an hour left before Jurassic World Pre screening starts. So my cousin and I decided to eat first, and we both were craving for pizza. I wanted to have RW's Adobo pizza but I forgot where it was located so we ended up at Parmigiano. 
The interior was classy and the lightning was just too perfect. The design of the tables and mats accentuate the silver high tone of the fork and knife.

We all know how good Italian dishes are. It's healthy and sort of medicinal. Even Italian chefs before, rub olive oil onto their scrotum to prevent the risk of sterility due to the exposure to high heat of cooking. I was excited to eat, but my cousin's friend texted her that the film was about to start already. 
Since we were seated already and I took so much picture already we decided to order a to go pizza.
My pizza didn't look appetizing, and this is their best seller according to the server. My bad I forgot its name. It tasted okay though. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento