Lunes, Oktubre 20, 2014

D&D Inn best of khao san

D&D Inn is truly worth writing home about. Countless times I've experienced how my perfect travel was ruined by my choice of accommodation, but this time I got lucky choosing this hidden gem for a stay in khao san.
Khao san just like the first time still amazes me of how lively and touristy the place is. Though the overland travel from Siem Reap to BKK had left me terminally head awhirl, 'twas replaced with ecstatic feeling upon setting afoot on the city again. From afar, the sign board of  D&D is already visible but one still has to enter a  hallway of shops to reach the hotel's lobby entrance.
The cheapest rate with Western Type Amenities and best inclusions one could get.

Guests have free access to the swimming pool area

The lobby looks small, you would think that the establishment is small scale. But behold! the minute we traveled our way to our room, we discovered how big the hotel is. There were a lot of rooms and the other side of the hotel is still in maintenance.

My room facing the busy street of khao san

Included on the hotel price is free breakfast at dang derm which is across in front of the hotel. They serve Western Style Buffet-It was a Steal! 

I wanted to swim for the  night, but there were too many foreigners enjoying the pool. Too bad I only had one night in Bangkok.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento