Huwebes, Oktubre 9, 2014

Pho Hoa

Vietnamese cuisine is continuously gaining popularity among Filipinos, as a result the before empty vietnamese restaurants are now crowded by foodies. One of my favorite is Pho Hoa which has a small branch in Robinsons Mall Ermita.

Phở or pho is a Vietnamese noodle soup consisting of broth, linguine-shaped rice noodles called bánh phở, a few herbs, and meat. Pho is a popular street food in Vietnam and the specialty of a number of restaurant chains around the world.
It makes me feel better looking at how green my food is, its a nice escape from eating too much meat all the time.

I love deep fried vietnamese pork spring rolls, this one didn't trigger joy on my taste buds. And I just wonder why instead of peanut sauce they used chocolate sauce when as far as I know vietnamese peple don't like too much sweets.
Vietnamese Spring Roll,summer roll, or salad roll, is a Vietnamese dish traditionally consisting of pork, prawn, vegetables, bún (rice vermicelli), and other ingredients wrapped in Vietnamese bánh tráng.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento