Linggo, Mayo 10, 2015

Sleepover in Creekside Amorsolo Hotel

'Twas the day before our final exam in Tourism Diplomacy, and being the host and one of the organizers of our simulation activity where we would pose and act as ASEAN Ambassadors I was really rattled with the avalanche of work. I just wanted to relax, eat and be alone. 
I have stayed for more than a month in New Manila, Quezon City. And it wasn't like the carefree Makati my mortal soul is used to, so I went to this familiar hidden gem of a hotel in Amorsolo, just (5) five minutes away from Greenbelt and Makati shopping areas.
Creekside Amorsolo Hotel is my second home, staying here always makes me feel like I am on a real vacation. The lights, the buzzing noise and the crowd outside my window have a stimulating effect on me. And the quietness of my room plus the familiar distinct scent of the hotel give me a halt from the busy outside world.
Who wouldn't feel relaxed with this morning view, such a perfect start to a busy day.
Amorsolo is flocked by Japanese people and so a lot of Japanese restaurants and grocery stores are present in the area. For a sumptuous and authentic Japanese dinner, I recommend Little Tokyo and for a fast Western food, Cheese Steak just along Amorsolo is a must try.
Cheese steak Factory is my favorite restaurant. The place has an attractive '80s Philadelphia style.  
45 and 33 RPM Turn table disks of classic legendary artists
Sylvester Stallone, mine and dad's favorite actor! Oh how I miss watching movies with daddy.
Philadelphia goodies
For more info about Cheese Steak: http://grazedavampire.blogspot.com/2013/07/hoagie-philadelphia-style.html
Sorey but it's fun eating on my bed, alone

www.creeksidemakatihotel.com

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento