Huwebes, Mayo 28, 2015

Spicy fingers' roti canai

Pacquiao lost to Mayweather by unanimous decision that day. And our day was left without anything to do so it kinda requested our presence later at Spicy Fingers.
I don't really drink. I just wanted to be somewhere, sip a little alcohol and lace it with funny talks.
Roti canai or roti cane is an Indian-influenced flat bread dominant in Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia. It is also known as Indian Pancake and is termed as Roti prata in Southern part of Malaysia. The last time I went to Johore Bahru, I noticed that their roti is made differently, hard and bland.
Spicy Fingers' roti is chewy and flavored with ghee. Best way to eat it is using your fingers to dunk it in a complimentary curry. The order comes with a tikka, a Punjabi dish of cutlet chicken made from mixture of aromatic spices and yogurt.
I've been ordering margarita during my few visits here but there was something amiss that time. I felt a thick haze of booze with just a single order and got a little sozzled.
Reckless socializing with all the wrong people (JOKE) haha. It was supposed to be just me and my friend Rosephil but my coolest friends who were asking for my whereabouts since the morning came and joined us.
We decided to go to makati avenue afterwards to have a drink there and contemplate love, life and the unfairness of it all.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento