Sabado, Mayo 9, 2015

Taste of Queens at Bollywood

I just can't get enough of Queens at Bollywood Indian Restaurant at Greenbelt 3. Forget about the lousy service and unsmiling staff, I come back here for the food and the authenticity no other Indian restaurant in Makati can beat.

The place is just like my comfort zone, I come here to eat every time I feel morose and every time I feel that the world seems so unfair. 
I am not an expert when it comes to Indian food, but I know and I appreciate their food. Many thanks to my desi friends who introduced me to this wonderful culture and cuisine.
With my friend 
i love the dim light, it accentuates my face make-up :P

Just the way India is, very colorful
Complimentary papadom with tamarind dip and the other I forgot, could someone please tell me?!
The spread
Namaste!
Indian rice, choose how you like it best (mild, medium or spicy hot)
Chicken Tikka Masala
I've tried cooking this many times, all are failed attempts, I think that the key to perfect indian cooking aside from the spices, is the yogurt. The yogurt helps tenderize the chicken; the garlic, ginger, and spices in the marinade infuse it with lots of flavor.
An integral part of Indian cuisine, Naan – an oven-baked leavened flatbread. But sometimes I order Chapati, unleavened flatbread which is also known as roti. It is a common staple food in South Asia particulary in India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento