Sabado, Hulyo 18, 2015

Antigua Cafe in Lucena

It's been quite awhile since I last ate in one of those old existing restaurants of Lucena. Aside from Hacienda Inn and Dex Diner, Antigua located downtown Lucena has marked its credibility for sumptuous servings of homey dishes.
Viands sold here would range from Php 120.00 and up if I am not mistaken. My mother would always buy their Jumbo Asado Siopao, and my father would always bring that siopao as pasalubong for my mom. And my personal favorite here is their cathedral gelatin that melts in the mouth.
The clattering sound of plates and the chitchats of old people made me feel like we're in China. Lucena in fact has a very active Chinese Community, one specialty of Antigua that people comes here for is the 'chami'. The Pansit Chami is a native delicacy derived from the Chinese words Cha/Chăocài which means stir-fry.


Quezon Av, Lucena City
(042) 710 3531

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento