Sabado, Hulyo 18, 2015

Happy Tummy at Manam MOA

'Twas my students' graduation, and I had to be there and see them march their way to success even if I ain't teaching in college anymore. So after work I went straight to the event.
 Seeing how they smile in front of the camera, they for sure were happy to see again their one and only favorite Tourism Instructor :P
And my closest student who is like a sister to me relied on my expertise on choosing the best restaurant in the metro for celebration and dinner. Since she's still on medication that time and on recovery from her allergy, I suggested we eat at Manam for dinner. 
Manam in MOA is more spacious than the one in Greenbelt, and the servers here are more accommodating.
We only ordered few dishes, since the celebrant couldn't eat and was not allowed to eat anything but vegetables.


I forgot the name of this dish, not so pretty yes, but definitely tasty.
SOUP
I never expected how good Manam's fried chicken was! The juice of the chicken dances in full flavor inside my mouth and it smelled so good like a plate wouldn't be enough.
And my favorite watermelon beef brisket soup that I recommend to all my friends. Killer!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento