Linggo, Hulyo 26, 2015

Tips and cups | it's never too late for a Latte

I wish I could get a stellar career and get paid by just eating out and finding the best resto and cafe in town. A work that includes a lot of travel and eating, where can I find such? Anyways, here's another cool cafe discovery we had.
Downtown about three (3) blocks away from my house is Tips and Cups, a spa salon cum cafe. We hadn't much time to spend for pampering so we just opted to eat. We were the only visitors that time of the day, which was just perfect. I don't like too much crowd, especially in cafes.
The walls of the cafe are decorated with funny quotes relating to the love for coffee
The place is small but homey and the staff were happy to serve
I couldn't decide what to order so I asked the cashier if what's their bestseller. She recommended with gullibility we try their 'spicy tinapa pasta'. This made me cringe, for I hate 'tinapa' aka smoked fish. The smell of it makes me nauseous and I just couldn't eat it.

DEPRESSO: That feeling you get when you've run out of coffee!
I still gave it a try. And my decision didn't fail me. I love how the pasta was cooked with olive oil and flakes of tinapa made less smelly with the spices. It was just like eating pasta with sardines and olive oil. Thumbs up for this dish, imma try this at home.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento