Sabado, Hulyo 25, 2015

Kung Papaano ako Naging Leading Lady 'The Musical'

My cousin invited me to watch a musical which I first declined. I am not really into drama plays and musical, wayback in college though I admire my school mates who act and sing live on drama stage like professional Miss Saigon casts.

Before the start of the show, there was a little pica-pica serviced by Antel's Granvia Cafe
I like their cream puff with tuna filling

My free seat was at the top far away from the stage but the performers maximize the whole place and I was able to watch them clearly and avidly from afar.
Me and my cousin
I was wowed at how powerful the voices of the casts were. There is humor and sense with the storyline that never bored the viewers.

The stage at Greenbelt is big enough. Although the lights are limited, the music added emphasis to the emotions and portrayal of the performers.
The talented performers gathered for question and answer forum and interview after their remarkable show


MARK YOUR CALENDARS!  Here are their show dates and times for the re-run of "Kung Paano Ako Naging Leading Lady The Musical". Pumili na ng date and book your tickets! Just call TicketWorld at 891-9999 or visit https://www.ticketworld.com.ph/online/kpanllonstage

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento