Sabado, Hulyo 25, 2015

Holidaying at The Manor hotel

It's always a good time whenever the season dictates a halting from general business activity. There are actually times in the life of a working person where too much work builds up pressure that could lead to anxiety. Bizarre instances happen like catching yourself completely zoned out staring into space as if you're on a bad LSD trip. And the PH government wouldn't even increase the number of employee leave in the country. If I become the president, I would impose a mandatory vacation leave with allowance and paid two-way ticket for every Filipinos :P . Such reverie! I'm jealous of the government employees paid to travel for seminars and whatever.
So even if I was able to plunge and pamper away from work, it annoys me how I have to spend money just to get the vacation I want. 

Anyways, every penny spent at The Manor was worth it. The place was terrific, the weather was fine and inviting with the smell of pine trees around reminding you of your escape from the crowded manila, and our room was fresh and perfectly themed for Christmas vacation.
It was even exhilarating opening your windows in the morning with such great sight of greens and earth browns greeting you.
And I could just stare out the window at night appreciating the yellow pinkish sky slowly turning to blueish grey.
My weakness, i can't iron my clothes :( I just don't know the proper way how to

That fireplace adds magic to the night.
Chocos and nuts as complimentary welcome
the manor
Peanut brittle and chocos
Snack bar
Shower Room
Coffee and Tea set
Fresh towels and clean toilet
the manor
Snacks from Le Chef
This the Season to be jolly

Please excuse my blotches. I've been from a deep stress 

This isn't Dusit Thani.
Toiletries that look so neat
baguio
I like my bathroom door
The earth color of the room was just too awesome
At the dining area of The Manor
camp john hay
Strolling around Camp John Hay
camp john hay
Coffee in bed in the morning!
Once you're back at work, it's going to be hard recovering from holidays. It would be another spending of time in your head reliving your past vacations.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento