Biyernes, Hulyo 31, 2015

Singaporean favorite, Cereal Prawns

Who doesn't love prawns? I myself is crazy for seafoods and that fruit of the sea we call shrimps. And I'm very fortunate I don't have what other people suffer from - shellfish allergy. 
The last time we went to Singapore, we did what Singaporeans do and we ate what Singaporeans eat. We went to Makan Sutra to experience SG's food scene and we ordered several dishes and the famous Cereal Prawns. Prawns fried with cereals. 
I yapped, hey! I'll eat the cereals with my rice? At first I thought it was an unusual pairing. But shiok! the affinity rocks. . .
The crunchiness of the cereal goes well with the juicy meat of the prawn. And there are even several ways and twist how to cook the local favorite cereal prawns dish. 
Hope to be back here again! Makan Sutra is the place where you experience eating in a bustling city picnic style, best together with friends and family. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento