Sabado, Abril 25, 2015

Alvinos

Alvinos is one of the many innovative restaurants in Lucena. At night the place is frequented by mostly college students/barkadas due to the great ambiance, the spacious set-up and the affordable foods the place has.
It was our first time here and we were clueless on what to order. The server didn't suggest anything, or I think we didn't really bother asking, I couldn't remember.
Mango ice cream, I don't know how they did this but this is defo awesome
There's a japanese area with tatami tables. I asked if they offer Ramen or sushi or anything japanese and ironically they don't
The burger was lousy, there's nothing special they should put a twist or story to their burgers
Nacho chips, I wonder why put milk when there's no meat? I suggest they put cheese dip instead and salsa. I know it's cheap but come on find a way to delight the customers. 
 
While having a hearty conversation with my mates, we couldn't help but look at the group of teens talking so loud near our table. They ordered binalot,- a rice and viand wrapped in a banana leaf, and it comes with a plastic glove you can use to cover your hands. When they started eating they all suddenly kept quite, all busied themselves on eating using bare hands. We wanted to try their binalot, the dish looked appetizing plus its fun to eat kamay-style. But we were already full and there's always a next time.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento