Lunes, Abril 20, 2015

Gabbys in Dumaguete

My night could have been almost perfect given the best company and the romantic place. But I had the wrong choice of food :( Anyways, I like dim light places like this, looks like Count Dracula would turn up any moment to have a charming conversation with you.
I repeat, the place we went to was grand. It looked like a little corner of Italy and Madrid, and I like the vertical climbing plants on white painted architecture, classic!


I fell in love with the place at first sight I got excited to see the menu
Their pesto chicken was sticky :( It was not pesto olive oil based and even the chicken was unpalatable. I wanted to cry but my mates loudly busied themselves in conversation.
I anticipated to taste a bitter sweet tiramisu and I imagined I'd be humming while the mix of coffee and rum slowly gets into my tastebuds. But no, the generous amount of cream was so sour, it was like I was eating yogurt. Please change the name to yogurt not tiramisu!haha
International Dumaguete
Pizza Baguette was perfect. It has the right crunch, the right smell and flavor! A nice shot of coffee could have compensated my ruined night. But there was no coffee! Too much of my could-haves
Pasta and beer? hehehe I wanted to eat my friend's pasta instead. :( But that would be rude so I just kept quite.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento