Sabado, Abril 25, 2015

Cafe Quay and the Black Burger

R.I.P. to the money I've spent on my food adventures. Why can't good food be free? hehe 
When I'm bored at home without work, I tend to overspend. So I shouldn't be taking any rest or hiatus, someone or something should keep me busy so I could stop spending.

But I couldn't help it, when I saw a post of the famed black burger on my friend's facebook I had the sudden urge to find and try that burger. 
The black burger is one of Cafe Quay's best sellers. The place look like a posh food parlor and I love the lovely paintings on the wall. Most of the paintings suggest a scene of UK. Maybe the name of the restaurant, came from Quay Street - a street in Manchester city centre, in Greater Manchester, England.
Is it really black? It looks violet to me. In fairness, the beef patty is rich in flavor. I'm not a fun of burgers with pineapple, hope they change it in the future.
Perfect for tea time. Fancy a cuppa rosy?
Their menu
People who love to eat are always the best people. I should always have money to buy food for my love of eating. 
This place is highly recommended, their offers are actually cheap won't hurt your pockets.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento