Lunes, Abril 27, 2015

Cafe Maceo

Like countless other emerging cool restaurants in Lucena, Cafe Maceo has its own unique menu offers that are sort of more like american style.
I think this is soya milk drink? I couldn't remember, I don't write notes and I easily forget even if I knew I would be writing about it and I need to have the correct name and price of whatever food I eat. And old habits die hard. But this drink is a must try!
The pasta was bland. I even snubbed the name and I don't have the interest of recalling what this dish is called. Even with the parmesan, there was still something lacking. Maybe the mussels are just not really a match for thick white sauce, and without wine.
The burger meat and mushroom was yummy. But I just don't get why a loaf bread was used. I conjecture this is a sandwich not a burger.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento