Sabado, Abril 25, 2015

Binondo's Meisum Tea House

I dated myself one day, and went in heels to Binondo China Town. Sounds funny but it's for real. Going around by myself for the first time was like strolling the corners of Mongkok in Hongkong. There are restaurants, chinese drug stores and chinese charm stores in every nook. The place is so busy and you could feel the Chinese spirit.
I wanted to eat in a hot pot buffet resto but I felt I would look weird eating alone so I've searched for a typical and simple restaurant  where its ok to eat alone.
Roasted Pork chinese style!
Hakaw (85)  At first it tasted good and it the course of my chewing, something tasted weird, but I brushed off the weirdness that I've tasted. Consequently, the morning after I woke up with puffy face and puffy eyes, which to my conjecture is a sign of allergic reaction to something I've eaten.
Complimentary hot tea and mungo buchi (15 pesos)
Dimsums displayed outside. The mentality of the Chinese is to sell and market in every possible way. How I wish I have a mindset and business insights like them.
My observation was, almost every restaurant in Binondo has round table.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento