Sabado, Abril 25, 2015

Calea in Bacolod

On our last day of stay in Bacolod, all I wanted was to get to the airport asap. I was already exhausted and I didn't feel like eating. But my friend said she read that Bacolod stay wouldn't be complete if you hadn't tried cakes in Calea. The hell with social media and viral marketing, hahaha
Even if it was raining hard, we struggled to find where Calea is!
I didn't wanna try their cakes, I wasn't feeling sweet and I was not inspired. So I ordered turkey ham supreme. Not bad, 'twas delicious
Ren had Blueberry cheesecake, she was convincing me to try and taste it but really something's wrong with me that time. I snobbed her offer at first, but then she was like 'oh truly they are right, pastries are sooo good here.' Hmmmm that was contagious, so I finally had a a taste and yep, it was delicious there's something magical with every bite.
Ate chelle opt to eat siopao, she had a bowl of ice cream the other night. Enough of sweetness.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento