Lunes, Abril 20, 2015

Weng weng at Spicy fingers

They say weng weng iz strong. Well I am not an expert to this and I didn't want to go home wasted so I ordered Tequila Sunrise :P
I couldn't determine the difference between weng weng and tequila sunrise, they both looked the same! Out of curiosity I had a sip of my friend Ren's weng weng and there I concluded, I still don't know haha. You wouldn't be able to know just with a single demure sip.
I ordered a cocktail just for the sake of having a drink on my table but yeah I just played with it. But I'll tell you what, spicy finger has great cocktail mixes and shots.

Their nachos is very cheesy and I must say perfect for my taste.
I haven't had dinner so I ordered a carbonara to share with my friend ren
My girl friends
Mi chicas

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento