Lunes, Abril 27, 2015

Sosy Problems at Wild Flour, Da Fort

After some time, I've decided I want to quit my job and I needed someone to willingly support my decision so I asked my friend for a catch up dinner at Da Fort. We always share the same hang ups in life, and the same cravings for food adventure.
We've been planning for so long on dining at Wild Flour,the cafe where I see flood like posts of its delish offers on Instagram. They say that the place originally was just a bakery where you can find big hit cronuts and pastries that originated from New York. But their food offers are irresistibly and remarkably delicious that people came to love and frequent the place.
The correct twist and twang pronunciation of Wild Flour in English sounds like Wild Flower.
French bread with salt and butter
Macaroni and cheese with gruyere and cheddar. This is so delish with different complexity of flavors. Crispy cheese crust on top and creamy chewy cheesy macaroni under.
Kimchi Rice with well done Steak. I get it now why my korean friends love kimchi. I'd definitely be back for this 
Our dinner spread looks so romantic, funny how it slaps us with reality that we don't have any date and won't have any date. Our only option is to date ourselves and date our girlfriends. Oh enough of Too much date word

Ren had beef burger and bacon with fries on the side. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento